Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento URL Titles

raymo999

Total Posts:  3

Hi

I have a site currently being built in using Magento going live within a couple of weeks.  I currently use a domain name that uses the path www.domain.com/acatalog/.......html for every page except the home page which is www.domain.com .

I have just found out that you don’t have to use the category path in the file name by selecting “Use Categories Path for Product URLs” to “no”.  My question is this, is it possible to have magento use the path /acatalog/ in the URL on each page except the home page.  If it is possible it will save us having to redirect all the pages from our existing site to the new one.

we am currently using actinic an off the shelf eccommerce package.

Hope you can help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community