Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New Magento Store - NeelaBags.com

abe

Total Posts:  15

Hi All,

I’m excited to announce that we have migrated the NeelaBags - reusable & recyclable shopping bags website from Miva (which was a pretty poor ecommerce platform) to Magento. Neela Bags is a reusable/recyclable bags company that hopes to replace all the paper and plastic we use when shopping with stylish environmental friendly shopping bags. It’s the second site I’ve developed (Jewish and Godess jewelry - Cultural Images being the first) and like the first it is heavily custom designed, removing most of the standard template feature seen in Magento for a clean and simple design. Take a look and let me know what you think.

abe

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dan_w

Total Posts:  290

Abe,
Don’t know how I missed this one, but NICE. Simple, clean, great use of magento functionality, but without the default magento look. I like it.

[EDIT]
Just thought I’d let you know, maybe you already do, but the blog link in the top menu reverts to the ip address, 208.86.157.71. You might want to check that out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tonytan1

Total Posts:  1

very nice - I like the work.

Magento Community
Magento Community

skippybosco
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  796

This is great work abe. What is your contact if we were interested in contacting you regarding a job?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community