Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can Magento do Sales Statistics for Providers

Anselme

Total Posts:  25

Hello everyone,

Hope everthing is going on well for your stores.

Lately I was looking for an extension but i have not found it yet .

It would be to give the opportunity for my differents providers to let them see how many products did they sell on my store

Of course it would have to be different from the backoffice because they would jsut need to see the report and not all the admin console.

Moreover each provider would be able to statistics only on its products and not on one of his competitor products.

Do you think it’s already existing or I need to develop it ?
Thanks in Advance for you answers and hav a nice day,

Anselme

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Anselme

Total Posts:  25

Hello ,

For those who are interested by the topic.

I started to found part of a solution

With the amazing magento You can give several permission to user accessing to the admin.
For this go in settings Permision Role and Add role.
Then you will see all your admin back offices functions with a checkbox next to them.

So you just check the sales statistics and users with those right will be able to acess only to this.
However they will acess to statistic of all the sales , it’s not possible to determine only the permission to some products.

But it’s already something that I discovered, which will be anyway great for my team…

So anyway if you know a module which give only permission to check sales of some specific products, keep me in touch,

Have a nice day,

Anselme

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community