Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem in Unirgy Gift Certificate Extention

learn mage

Total Posts:  7

Hi ,
I Have one doubt regarding one magento Extension(Ugift Certificate).
I am using Magneto 1.4.1.1 .When i have install this extension its install successfully but in admin area when click on Gift Certificate link in configuration under Customer left menu, its showing to me blank page no information display regarding this extension.
Will you please give to me some idea how can we enable the new community extension into admin area?
Also its showing Access denied And i have clear cache also log out log in but still same problem..?

Thanks a lot for your support...................

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MageWorxcom
Guru

Total Posts:  410
Washington DC Metro Area, US

Hello,

Do you get a blank page when trying to open extension’s page or you just do not see extension’s tab? If you get a blank page try to enable error displaying in “index.php” file of your Magento by uncommenting the following line:
#ini_set(’display_errors’, 1);

I.e. you need to remove the “#” symbol before the line. Thus, most likely you will see the error which occurs when you are opening the page.

As for “Access Denied”, this is very often problem with Magento 1.4.x. I recommend to contact extension vendor and ask them about this. Most likely they met it before and can send you the solution.

Have a nice day.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

Is there a reason you posted in POS? (Point of Sale Systems)?

Magento Community
Magento Community

learn mage

Total Posts:  7

Hi Thanks for reply................

Yes i have got solution.......................there was some setting problem into my local machine............................

Thanks.............. for ur knowledge share...................

Magento Community
Magento Community

obatus

Total Posts:  1

learn mage - 07 November 2010 08:49 PM

Hi Thanks for reply................

Yes i have got solution.......................there was some setting problem into my local machine............................

Thanks.............. for ur knowledge share...................

There is no problem on localhost but i got this error on my online server. i think problem is in my server settings.

Colud you pls share your solution?

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

oleole1999

Total Posts:  3

still waiting on the solution thanks???

________________________________________________________________________________
LED Lights

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community