Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Main menu doesn’t apper

GsmCorner

Total Posts:  3

Hello there, i am new with magento, maybe that i ask is lame, but i created a category, i made it active, i added some products but the menu doesn’t appear on site..

the site is http://www.ps3break.biz

any info?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

GsmCorner - 28 October 2010 01:23 PM

Hello there, i am new with magento, maybe that i ask is lame, but i created a category, i made it active, i added some products but the menu doesn’t appear on site..

the site is http://www.ps3break.biz

any info?

Howdy, I see you have one product when you click on the menu.

Make sure it is enabled, and make sure that there is stock.  If you have more questions, please post.

Those are the most common reasons. Send a screen shot of the backend on the product and maybe I can help more.

Rhonda

Magento Community
Magento Community

GsmCorner

hi, here is screenshot

Image Attachments
product.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community

GsmCorner

hm when i was saying that it doesn’t work, i was talking about a left column menu. I am used too on other ecommerce platform to have this menu.. Magento doesn’t? is it easy to add it? thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community