Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

LEtting User provide their own shipping account

invaderflid

Total Posts:  59
Northport Long Island New York

Hello, this is my first post on the forums.  I’m trying to become more familiar with the Magento system and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction or provide some feedback on some functionality I’m looking to incorporate.  What I’m looking to do is let a user provide, if they have, their Fed Ex, UPS etc. account id.  I’m wondering how this would/could work with what the system is already doing and how it’s implemented in regards to shipping. If anyone could give me a good lead on where to start poking at code or other information that would help enlighten me on the situation that would be appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cwpollock

Total Posts:  117
Rochester, NY

bump.. I’m interested in this too.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community