Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
One Step Checkout

brandeer

Total Posts:  133
switzerland

Hi

There’re many One Step Checkout Extensions - but which is the best one??

title: One Step Checkout Pro
http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/specs/4796/magestore_onestepcheckout#specs
price: 139$

title: One Step Checkout Pro
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Mage-World/extension/4774/one_step_checkout_pro
price: 149$

title: fast checkout
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Mageex/extension/4579/fast_checkout
price: 79$

title: fire checkout
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/TemplatesMaster/extension/4444/fire_checkout
price: 189$

title: one step checkout version 3
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/One+Step+Checkout/extension/2809/one-step-checkout-version-2-2-
price: 245$

the last one has the best look & feel and reviews..
but the price is the highest..

which one do you recommend?

best regards

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bzhang

Total Posts:  26
Sydney

go with the one <a href="http://www.onestepcheckout.com/buy-onestepcheckout/">http://www.onestepcheckout.com/buy-onestepcheckout/</a>
standard one is enough and it should be working on enterprise edition as well. It is not open source but once you get it, it is open. As all the modules has no code protection into it, they just simply add the licence check in the summary.phtml page and you can modify it yourself. As they are good developers and I don’t want to post any code of them even though the module can be much organised using the controller rather than the template module. go for the $245 one. It is a good module.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TemplatesMaster
Guru

Total Posts:  304
Switzerland

You can consider using Firecheckout extension from our team. Please let us know if you have any question or need any special feature.

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMage.com

Total Posts:  74

Hi, have you heard about GoMage LightCheckout? GoMage LightCheckout extension allows you to make the checkout process faster and easier for your customers. No more unnecessary steps on the Checkout Page. Only one step! GoMage Magento one page checkout extension will help you to increase your online sales.
Features

* Allow your customers to select delivery date and time
* Filter and sort orders by delivery date and time in Admin Panel
* Allow to automatically update prices, taxes and totals when choosing Shipping/Payment method
* Allow to automatically update shipping rates when customer chooses Country, State/Province, Zip/Postcode, City
* Allow to automatically update Payment methods when customer chooses country in Billing address
* Allow to automatically update Shipping methods when customer chooses country in Shipping address
* Allow to automatically detect user\’s country with GeoIP technology
* Allow your customers to register while placing the order
* Allow to manage what customers can place the order (registered, guest or both)
* Enable/disable fields like Company, Country, City, Telephone, Fax, Region, Street or Postcode
* Sort fields like Company, Country, City, Telephone, Fax, Region, Street or Postcode
* Enable/disable checkbox for newsletter subscription
* Enable/disable checkbox for terms and conditions
* Set size for popup window (Width and Height)
* Allow to add the gift messages for the order
* Allow customer to leave a comment for the order
* Popup help when checking required fields
* Set a default shipping method
* Set a default payment method
* Change checkout title and description
* Gomage\’s Magento one page checkout is easy to customize with separated layout form and CSS
* Easy installation of the Magento one page checkout extension. Just upload files. You don\’t need to change a code or templates

Try demo here: www.gomage.com/extensions/lightcheckout.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

iFredrik

Total Posts:  2

Is it only fire checkout that support “1 click buy”?

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMage.com

Total Posts:  74

Gomage Ligtcheckout - is one click checkout.

Magento Community
Magento Community

brainstorm

Total Posts:  7

I have just purchased Firecheckout @ $189, and so far I am impressed.

I was having a problem with onepagecheckout on 1.4.1.0 with the javascript. An issue which I could not replicate, and that every solution I found would not work for. People were calling my client saying they could not check out, I remotely connected to one of these clients and verified they had the issue, so i tested on a setup almost identical to theirs and still could not replicate. The problem was that it was stalling at different steps of the checkout process.

After buying this it appears it does not have the same dependancies as onepagecheckout, so fingers crossed it works OK.

It is very simple to style also, and has a very flexible configuration system, ie. you can hide the shipping method screen, you can auto detect where the user is from with GEOIP, and also choose a default shipping option.

Hope this helps!

Magento Community
Magento Community

brainstorm

Total Posts:  7

I also strongly recommend you dont go for Quick One Page checkout from Kam Tech, it is pants…

It is basically just a stripped down version of onepagecheckout and relys on exactly the same processes. All it does is basically uncollapse the 5 stages of checkout…

very pants!

Magento Community
Magento Community

iitguy

I do not recommend Fire checkout from Template Master. It has browser compatibility issues, My client complaints that it does not work in all browsers, particularly, IE.  Navigating through steps has issues when you back to previous checkout step. It is too expensive, there are better extensions at a good price. I am sure there are other extensions better than Fire checkout. I have seen Quick one page checkout used in several websites, including Ezy electronics, Mega online store, it handles more than 30,000 products. And Quick one page checkout has most number of downloads in magento commerce site for checkout and it works seamlessly with other modules inside checkout.

Magento Community
Magento Community

shakthi

Total Posts:  4

I suggest Quick One Page checkout from Kam Tech. Its really a Perfect extension, works fine.
It reduces shopping cart abandonment. By making it convenient, you will satisfy customers and increase selling chance as well. I have seen Quick one page checkout used in several websites like klimby, Ezy electronics, nitrocircus, hillsdalefurnituresale, vitalpoint and so on
Especially support for using and installing this extension is fantastic!

Try here : http://kamtechco.net/products/magento-extensions/quick-one-page-checkout.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

TemplatesMaster
Guru

Switzerland

iitguy - 10 February 2011 02:07 AM

I do not recommend Fire checkout from Template Master. It has browser compatibility issues, My client complaints that it does not work in all browsers, particularly, IE.  Navigating through steps has issues when you back to previous checkout step. It is too expensive, there are better extensions at a good price. I am sure there are other extensions better than Fire checkout. I have seen Quick one page checkout used in several websites, including Ezy electronics, Mega online store, it handles more than 30,000 products. And Quick one page checkout has most number of downloads in magento commerce site for checkout and it works seamlessly with other modules inside checkout.

Can you tell us what exactly problem your customer has? We have not got any error notice from our clients like this.
Right now your post look like bad way of advertising .

Magento Community
Magento Community

iitguy

This is not a negative advertising and I am not againts Template Master in general. We have benefited from other great products from Template Master, We are using Pure Universal Theme for our client, He is happy about the theme, Good support from Template Master. You can test this extension your self in IE. See attached screen showing browser compatibility issues.  Also the extension features are not better than Easy Checkout extension, It costs only $120 and is $60 cheaper than Fire checkout.

Magento Community
Magento Community

shakthi

Quick One Page Checkout

Magento Community
Magento Community

shakthi

brainstrom,
Their extension looks great.We are using it and our product sales have even gone up . Simply don’t knock something too heavily.
Re-read their extension, then re-read it again, then repeat until you understand. Right now you are posting wrong information.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TemplatesMaster
Guru

Switzerland

iitguy - 10 February 2011 09:44 AM

This is not a negative advertising and I am not againts Template Master in general. We have benefited from other great products from Template Master, We are using Pure Universal Theme for our client, He is happy about the theme, Good support from Template Master. You can test this extension your self in IE. See attached screen showing browser compatibility issues.  Also the extension features are not better than Easy Checkout extension, It costs only $120 and is $60 cheaper than Fire checkout.

I think you are referring to Firecheckout extension installed at our demo server. We are using older extension version at our demo site. This problem was already fixed. Our extension and templates prices are based on many factors but main of them is high product quality and high level of user support.  Magento themes and extension are sold by hundreds of companies but our main goal isn’t selling more products but keeping customers satisfied. That is the reason why some of our products have higher price.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mage_dev

Total Posts:  1

brainstorm - 03 December 2010 09:16 AM

I also strongly recommend you dont go for Quick One Page checkout from Kam Tech, it is pants…

It is basically just a stripped down version of onepagecheckout and relys on exactly the same processes. All it does is basically uncollapse the 5 stages of checkout…

very pants!

thanks for the advice ,iitguy.I will go with firecheck…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2