Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

The Australian Boutique Store is here. Pretty aussie gals! 

webxpert

Total Posts:  4

Just about to launch this aussie client site : http://www.boutiquenextdoor.com.au/index.php

spend quite abit of time on this site setup from visual to full site.
It’s a Fashion Dress Site.
The site was built with Magento latest release.
We put up editor to manage cms pages...which is nice.
+++ some special effects.

Have fun!

Still having some tweak over large image (over the size...so need to reduce so that distortion will be fixed)

1st feedback/comments are surely welcome. we need more feedback to improve and enhance!
we will launch in few hrs time after full check.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

TomC

Total Posts:  191

What is the feature on the product pages where you drag the box over the item and can see it magnified to the right?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Voot

Total Posts:  261
Long Beach, CA

It looks like Magic Zoom, you can download a trial i think.. http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/gotoUrl/562/magic-zoom

Magento Community
Magento Community

cff

Total Posts:  27

Looks good - nice graphics, not 100% sure about the dark blue though (with the pink, which i think looks good). IMHO i would put ABN down in footer, even though I am assuming that’s for consumer confidence?

The graphic category buttons need the font smoothed a bit, it looks pretty jagged.

Um, can’t think of anything else, looks good - professional.

I just tried to get a shipping quote and I could only get free or express to Sydney - is that correct? No standard? Obviously people should choose free but…

All the best.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community