Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

URGENT! - HELP

wow_newmedia

Total Posts:  12

Hello,

Anybody know what this error is?

a:5:{i:0;s:700:"SELECT `e`.*, SUM((e.base_subtotal-IFNULL(e.base_subtotal_refunded,0)-IFNULL(e.base_subtotal_canceled,0)-IFNULL(e.base_discount_amount,0)+IFNULL(e.base_discount_refunded,0))*e.base_to_global_rate) AS `revenue`, SUM((e.base_tax_amount-IFNULL(e.base_tax_refunded,0)-IFNULL(e.base_tax_canceled,0))*e.base_to_global_rate) AS `tax`, SUM((e.base_shipping_amount-IFNULL(e.base_shipping_refunded,0)-IFNULL(e.base_shipping_canceled,0))*e.base_to_global_rate) AS `shipping`, COUNT(e.entity_id) AS `quantity` FROM `sales_order` AS `e` WHERE (e.entity_type_id = ‘4’) AND (e.created_at >= ‘2010-10-05 14:29:15’ and e.created_at <= ‘2010-10-06 14:29:15’) AND (e.state != ‘canceled’) GROUP BY `e`.`entity_type_id`

I upgraded to 1.4.1.1 from 1.4.0.1 via ssh and obviously it has upgrade the database. Unfortunately I don’t have a very recent db backup. Stupid.

Anyway, is there any way I can fix this manually?

Also, i can no longer add products to cart.

Help!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dx3webs

Total Posts:  178

seem to be similar probs here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/78082/P60/

might help you

Magento Community
Magento Community

chapagain

Total Posts:  202

Please check if all database tables have been imported.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community