Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do i remove the Based on your selection, you may be interested in the following items column from the shopping cart section

JASON KING

Total Posts:  1

Hi, I have attached a photo of the problem i am having . i am trying to remove the based on your selection, you may be interested in the following items column from the shopping cart section and replace it with the estimate shipping cost column Can someone please tell me where this file is located and how to do the change .. 

Thanks

Image Attachments
please-help.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

satish
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  812
34,mantri Sadan,Shivaji Nagar,Nagpur,MS,India 4400

@JASON KING:: You will need to comment only code to disable or remove “ the Based on your selection, you may be interested in the following items column from the shopping cart section”
Form shopping cart.

You should go to app/design/frontend/base/Your Theme/template/checkout/cart.phtml

And find or just replace this code with current oneBut make sure this code belong with ver.1.4.1.1.

<
div class="col2-set">
            <
div class="col-1">

<?php //echo $this->getChildHtml('crosssell') ?>

</div>
            <
div class="col-2">

<?php //echo $this->getChildHtml('coupon') ?>

<?php //if (!$this->getIsVirtual()): echo $this->getChildHtml('shipping'); endif; ?>

</div>
        </
div>
Good luck!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community