Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Modern Theme Tab Content - How do I re-order these? 

Rich

Total Posts:  21
London

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help; In the modern theme I would like to change the order of the tabs on the product pages. Basically I’d like to display the cross-sell information ("We also recommend") by default as the first tab.

Anyone done this? Any suggestions really appreciated.

Thanks,

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

brendanb
Mentor

Total Posts:  1093
London, United Kingdom

ok,

you can change the names of the tabs, probably be able to change the order and add new tabs.

Look in catalog.xml at around line 174 for <catalog_product_view>

<block type="catalog/product_view_tabs" name="product.info.tabs" as="info_tabs" template="catalog/product/view/tabs.phtml" >
                    <
action method="addTab" translate="title" module="catalog"><alias>description</alias><title>Product Description</title><block>catalog/product_view_description</block><template>catalog/product/view/description.phtml</template></action>
                    <
action method="addTab" translate="title" module="catalog"><alias>upsell_products</alias><title>We Also Recommend</title><block>catalog/product_list_upsell</block><template>catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml</template></action>
                    <
action method="addTab" translate="title" module="catalog"><alias>additional</alias><title>Additional Information</title><block>catalog/product_view_attributes</block><template>catalog/product/view/attributes.phtml</template></action>
                </
block>

I havent actually made any new tabs as yet.. But this might get you started

brendan

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rich

Total Posts:  21
London

Thanks for the tip!

Magento Community
Magento Community

MI

Total Posts:  172
Spain

Hi,

I need to change the tabs order. I want the “We algo recommend” tab shows after “Product Tags” tab. Is it possible?

thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community