Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Why does PayPal not support Magento? 

ThrowMeAPillow

Total Posts:  11

Who else are people changing to instead of PayPal?

1.4.1.0 is giving me real problems with PayPal.  the solutions are not showing up here and PayPal does not reach out from their side.

Who else are you using to process payments instead of PayPal and how is that working out for you?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Flaxton

Total Posts:  137
Houston

Works great on 2 of my stores.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ThrowMeAPillow

Total Posts:  11

I disabled IPN and now it is fine.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Flaxton

Total Posts:  137
Houston

I have had paypal emails about an IPN error on 3 of my stores over the weekend. My clients with this error are on VirtueMart, not Magento. I think Paypal must have changed something with the IPN method because there was a slew of people having issues with it. Paypal was creating non-existent IPN urls and sending them to customers post-transaction.

Magento Community
Magento Community

carroll12

Total Posts:  15

Not Magento. I think Paypal must have misrepresented incredible with the IPN method since there was a slew of people having issues with it. Paypal was creating non-existent IPN urls and sending them to customers post-transaction.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community