Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How Do I find paid help??? 

dare too wear

Total Posts:  11

Hi all,

I looking for someone that can get a csv file upoaded and working as the file I have seams to be a bit different as to what magento needs?

Anyone a expert out there that can do this and give me a price?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

thewebworkshop

Total Posts:  67

You’d need to give some clarification on exactly what you’re trying to do. Can you do that?

Magento Community
Magento Community

dare too wear

Total Posts:  11

Basically,

I have a csv file from my supplier and i want to upload it, but when i try i get different errors, so as i am very very new to all this i would like someone to upload this file as there is just over 3000 products to upload.

I have had a go at copy and pasting the coloums from my suppliers file to the one from my store, which i have added one product to in order to get the file to download, but there seams to be loads of stuff that my file differs to my suppliers file and i am not sure what needs to go where execpt product details and name and price! The rest i dont understand where to put it

hope this explains a bit better?!?!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community