Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Mail after creating account

Besiktas

Total Posts:  17

Hi people,

its very strange but i have the following problem: mailing from the contactform on the site and placing an order (without confirmationmail) does work. So i also become a confirmationmail for placing the order.

But my problem is when i choose for the option “confirmationmail of the account in admin panel”, i dont become a mail of creating an account (welcome mail) and so not the confirmationlink. Also the “forgot password” option will not work. i dont become a mail where i can change my password.

i adjusted also the mail credentials of the mailadress of the store and also tried to use an advanced smtp module. And the credentials are right, the provider did check this also..

does anybody have an idea where i can look further? of does anybody know/recognize this problem?

Thanks in advance!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Besiktas

Total Posts:  17

Hi,

nobody a suggestion?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community