Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I add a menu along the top for Static CMS pages? 

J6891

Total Posts:  142

Hi there,

I am extremely new to Magento, so please bear with me.

I have started having a go at theming my own Magento shop, by taking the Blank theme and adjusting the CSS and amended some xml / phtml. So, I’ve dipped my toe in the water.

I need to know if it’s possible to add the CMS static pages in the menu along the top? They currently sit in the footer on my template, but I can’t for the life of me find the script that’s pulling in this static menu.

I also need the categories menu to be down the left, which is achieveable, I know. But does any one know if it’s possible to have the static cms page menu along the top?

Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sccs

Total Posts:  7

Hi

Did you ever manage to get a solution to your problem? I am looking at doing the same thing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

satish
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  812
34,mantri Sadan,Shivaji Nagar,Nagpur,MS,India 4400

@J6891::Can you post the screenshot of static menu?

Satish

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community