Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error: Call to a member function setStoreId() on a non-object

teknology

Total Posts:  43

I’m receiving this error upon checkout when the place order is clicked. The error references this line.

->setStoreId ($address->getStoreId())
in app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Convert/Quote.php. I’ve ran a file compare tool with this php file in my site and the file from a fresh magento installation file and they are both the exact same. I’ve searched all over for a fix for about a week now. Where else could this be coming from? Any help will be appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jfk_pixmex

Total Posts:  10

Im running into the same problem.
Did u found a solution yet?

Magento Community
Magento Community

PDGamer

Total Posts:  1

Hello, I’m still having this same problem after a few days and attempts at fixing it. I tried to apply the store id by hard coding the store number but it doesn’t fix it. Was there a solution, as I’m not aware that I made any direct changes that caused this. I’m early enough in where I can delete and reinstall everything fresh, but I read that the files were identical between someone’s current and brand new files and they had this same error.

I’m running 1.7 or whatever the newest version is. Help appreciated on this problem,
Thank you!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community