Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Perfume Store - your feedback is needed it! 

coronac

Total Posts:  50
Florida

Hello,

We finally launch our new Magento site.

The site is in Spanish, but you will have no problem navigating it since the products are in English.

We are not too happy with the Magento home page, so we did a simple HTML page that redirects to the categories inside the store.

click here to view the site

any feed back is welcome! good and bad!

Cheers smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Voot

Total Posts:  261
Long Beach, CA

Hi, nice job. I would remove the HTML page that you made. Its too plain and kills the look. When I went to your site my first impression was, is this site broken? I didnt see any menus or colorful images. But when I clicked to redirect to the actual store it looked beautiful. My suggestion would be to remove the HTML page, a customer’s first impression is the most important. Nice work though.

Magento Community
Magento Community

coronac

Florida

@Vutha

thank you for your feedback!

We are actually working in our own custom html front page to be implemented rather soon. For right now, we just have a simple one grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

coronac

Florida

let me know what you think now

click here to view the site

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community