Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Just getting started…

matrim33

Total Posts:  1

I just got Magento started. I’m using the double helix hosting that everybody on here seems to like. I’m going to try out a few ecommerce programs. I want to eventually sell unique jewelry and gemstones. My biggest problem with most ecommerce programs is that they are set up to sell the same items over and over. That works great if I have 50 of the same item. But because my items are unique everytime, I need to produce a new description each time. I’m just curious if any of you have experience with this, and if so, what you like and dislike about using Magento in this regard.

I just got Magento up and going and I still have a lot to learn. I was just hoping to hear what others think about selling many unique items.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community