Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to recreate admin permissions completely in case of problems

Michae1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

You can find the attached SQL-script that drops all admin privileges tables, and creates them again.

You have to login into the Magento admin using login admin and password 123123, go to System -> Permissions pages and create/update additional users & roles after running the script.

In case of any problems delete the var/cache and var/session folders, run the script and try to login again.

Please make sure that you backup all your data first.

File Attachments
recreate_admin_tables.sql  (File Size: 5KB - Downloads: 496)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jmayer

Total Posts:  21

Michael,

That got me into the admin which is great, but Now I see a new issue. I went to go look at my attributes. The attributes are coming up with blank entries. I think this is related to the store level association.

Image Attachments
missingatt.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hi jmayer,

What were your previous version and package type ? What did you upgrade to ? Could you please also run the following query:

select `eav_attribute_option_value`.* from `eav_attribute_option_value`
inner join `eav_attribute_optionusing (`option_id`)
where `eav_attribute_option`.`attribute_id` = 'NNN';
(where NNN is the ID of your attribute which can be easily found in the URL of the page that was shown) and PM me the results ?

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Leo27

Total Posts:  127

Thanks Michael smile ,
You saved me today

Best regards
L. Nunes

Magento Community