Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
2Checkout module for Magento 1.4

TemplatesMaster
Guru

Total Posts:  308
Switzerland

You can consider using our Firecheckout extension. It works for 1.4.x with out any problem.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Appmerce
Guru

Total Posts:  376
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

I have an advanced 2Checkout extension on sale, if anyone is interested. Supports dual workflow: ships and refunds from Magento, and can also send Instant Notifications back to Magento for Create Order, Fraud Status, Invoice Status, Shipping Status and Refund Status.

Magento Community
Magento Community

faweiz

Total Posts:  2

Hello!

On my 2checkout payment method page, it doesn’t display” paypal “ option. please view my attached screenshot.

Does anyone want how to set up the “paypal” payment method on the 2checkout payment method page?

Please help.

Thank you!

Image Attachments
not_paypal.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community

Charles_MS

Total Posts:  87

Hi,

If you’re find a Checkout extension, i recommend this one. It’s the best checkout module for your Magento Store. Besides, if you want to find out more useful information about Designing checkout process, Increasing conversion rate, Customer Psychology,… you can find it in this Blog.

Best.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mazenmeko

Total Posts:  1
x" onmouseover=alert(22) bad="x

gooddsd

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community