Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Integrate SugarCRM (Vietnamese) with Magento? 

Hoc Bui

Total Posts:  1

I search on google and see SugarCRM Việt Nam at:

Firstly, Phuoc Tin IT Company would like to send our greetings with all the best wishes!
Along with the Internet and the using of open source products more widely , Phuoc tin proudly brings you a web-based customer managed software solution called “SugarCRM”.
At the moment, we are launching product trial program which is prioritized for the first 5 customers with the fastest respondence.

SugarCRM can be easily applied to any business model for marketing staffs as well as managers thanks to its multifunction
- Record customer information, working history with customer
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls
- Take notice of business opportunities and outcome achieved.
- Collect and draft business situation
- Marketing Launch online advertising, marketing through SMS
- And other useful functions as well.

Just take a look at the advantages brought to you by SugarCRM, why don’t you try it right away? You do not have to pay anything for software copyright.

Advantages of SugarCRM

- Multi features
Customer information, working history with customer, manage activities related to customers (appointment, call, email), marketing Marketing campaign management, project management, manage individual working schedule, group working, statistic, report

- Run on self-defined process

Web-based software
SugarCRM can be accessed anywhere, supported with unlimited number of users. It can also be installed on LAN or (WAN) and global network. You can get access to SugarCRM through Pocket PC or Smart Phones.

- High adaptability
SugarCRM can be adjusted accordingly with working process as well as storage ability of each company

- Integrated ability
Ex: SugarCRM can be integrated with MS Outlook Express in order to synchronize emails and contacts between two systems

- High security capability

- Run any system
SugarCRM can run on many Operation Systems (Windows or Linux)

Best regards,
Please feel free to contact for further information and promotion.

PHUOC TIN IT COMPANY
Addr: 860/99A XVNT St, Ward .25, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC
Tel: (84-8) 22427717
Mobile: (84) 933 405 556 (Mr Hoc)
Fax: (84-8) 3511 9974
Email: sales@phuoctin.com.vn - info@phuoctin.com.vn
Website: http://phuoctin.com.vn - http://crm.phuoctin.com.vn

I had used SugarCRM Vietnamese for my but I also want integrate it with Magento. Have any ideas about this problem.

Tks all!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community