Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Developer required - integration of Magento with Social Engine (social network platform)

loveyourbutcher

Total Posts:  4

Hi there

I am looking for a developer that can help integrate Magento with my existing Social Engine (www.socialengine.net) user database. (Social Engine is build in php using the Smarty Template system).

What I need is a single login, so that when someone registers for the Magento store, they are automatically registered with Social Engine. Am I making sense? (Too many coffees today)

The current site is: www.mylovechild.com and the online store will be www.mylovechild.com/shop

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Charbel

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Caleb

Total Posts:  11

Hey Charbel,

FYI, at HairFlix we are trying to do something similiar (social commerce) for the beauty industry. We use NING and are planning to use Magento for ecommerce. We have programmers working on a new site smile

Caleb

Magento Community
Magento Community

bradc

did you find anyone to help with this as I am interested in something similar.

Magento Community
Magento Community

loveyourbutcher

Hey there!

No luck at all :-(

Will let you know

Hope all goes well

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

Solicitation is no longer allowed in the forums. Please review the forum rules.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community