Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Updated from 1.4.0.1 to 1.4.1.1 and Google Checkout No Longer Shows Shipping Method in Admin Orders

EmJaInteractive

Total Posts:  121
Charlotte, NC USA

I updated from 1.4.0.1 to 1.4.1.1 and have an issue where Magento Admin under Orders is not recording the shipping method used during Google Checkout purchase.

When I log into Google Checkout Merchant I can see the selected shipping method (it’s right in merchant account for google checkout) but in Magento admin orders it simple shows “ - $0.00”.

I checked the database and shows the same, just a - where the ship method should be.

Ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Paine

Total Posts:  73

We’ve had the same problem since our upgrade many months ago, so far we have no fix for it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

EmJaInteractive

Charlotte, NC USA

In Google Checkout integration they have a “version” which is set to 2.2 on mine and in Magento docs it says to set to 2.2.

Did you try to change to 2.0 or 2.5 and see if it made any difference?

Magento Community
Magento Community

EmJaInteractive

Charlotte, NC USA

I have received word that this is magento bug and they have patched it and will be updated in next magento release.

Magento Community
Magento Community

healthegoods

Total Posts:  1

When is the next Magneto release?

We’ve been trying to integrate Google Checkout for over a year with Magento and it has never worked because of the shipping rates.

Thanks
Ben

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community