Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Newsletter Sign-up

TheJaffe

Total Posts:  11

This doesn’t seem to be addressed elsewhere, or I am not looking in the right place.  We do not have a “newsletter” but could use the email capture for another subscription type.

Where would I need to edit to make “Newsletter Sign-up” and other references to newsletter say “Magazine Subscription” or similar?

I am sorry to bug anyone, but I am very new to Magento, and feeling a bit lost coming from OsCommerce and Cubecart where I was very adept.  I love the look and features of Magento, and want to help it grow.  Someday hope to be able to ANSWER questions here instead of feeling like a 1st grader on the first day of school.

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bugglette

Total Posts:  4
Arizona

"Sign up for our Newsletter” in the general module is in:
app\design\frontend\*\*\template\newsletter\subscribe.phtml

As for changing it in the My Account section, I’m on here searching for that answer, lol...without any luck..... So I may be asking about that in a little while. smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community