Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

uRapidFlow Pro - How to do anything with it! 

RBusiness

Total Posts:  86

Hello,

Maybe the Boards will help! I just paid upwards of $1200 for an extension called uRapidFlow Pro. I was sent a link to the “docs” which don’t have a single character allocated to installation instructions and certainly don’t have a how to to do a single thing within the extension unless you wrote the script and of course understand what the fields mean. I feel like I just bought a car made for an octopus.

Does anyone know even remotely know how this extension works?

How to import categories with uRapidflow Pro?
How to import products with uRapidflow Pro?
How to import images with uRapidflow Pro?

Anyone?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

satish
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  812
34,mantri Sadan,Shivaji Nagar,Nagpur,MS,India 4400

Can you post site URL link “uRapidFlow Pro” extension from you have purchased this extension?

Satish

Magento Community
Magento Community

Unirgy
Guru

Total Posts:  478

@RBusiness: Hi, I’m not sure which company you’re from, but did you try contacting me for help via support at unirgy.com ?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community