Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Change product grid/list to a drop down

dp7777

Total Posts:  30

Do any of the Magento gurus out there know if it is easy/possible to convert the grid/list view of the products to be a smiple drop down.

I have a huge number of products which are identical but vary in length and so i dont really want the level of detal for each product.

I would ideally like all the products to be displayed in a simple drop down box.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated (or even where to start looking in the files)

Also does anyone know a decent walktrough on themes/skinning i have been through the “Designers guide” a couple of times but am still struggling to get my head around the file structure/calls. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

DP

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community