Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I am facing problem in Installation of Magento

tripti

Total Posts:  1

I am new to Magento and I get the below mentioned error after I do configuration of Database in Magento.
First I get blank page and after refreshing the page , I get the below mentioned error.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookie

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Angeltears

Total Posts:  7

Probably Has something to do with the page location in the Url. If you have the option to choose URL relative, please do so.

Some templates are designed to use cookies. Mostly the cookie tels the browser how to react to the template.
If you have disabled cookies in your browser, the browser will not know how to react to the template.
Allready tryed to change the cookie settings in Firefox? You can do this in the private section in options fore Firefox.
(If this is the reason I would choose another kind of template.)

Did you also try a new update for Firefox. It can make a difference some times.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community