Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

fatal error when installing Mage_Cybermut

tkaba

Total Posts:  1

hello,

I got the extension key of Cybermut for Magento 1.3 and 1.4, and I pasted it in Mangento Connect. But during the installation I got this error: 

Fatal error: Class ‘Structures_Graph_Manipulator_TopologicalSorter’ not found in /home/tagopa/public_html/twm/downloader/pearlib/php/PEAR/Downloader.php on line 1349

and when I open this file I notice there’s not any class named Structures_Graph_Manipulator_TopologicalSorter.

Can you help me please? thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

Hiya,

Have you tried contacting the developer of the extension? Each extension has their own forums, as well as a profile of the developer where you can message them:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Quadra+Team/extension/190/mage_cybermut/

I hope that helps!

Rhonda

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community