My brother just finished a completely new Affiliate-system for Magento this weekend and I’ve been busy integrating it into our Magento-templates/widgets-store Ecommerce-Extensions.com the last few days.
Just some basics about the Affiliate-system itself as I’m sure there will pop up some questions from you people:
- The Affiliate-system itself is written in Python and is running “side-by-side” with Magento. All sales etc in Magento are tracked with our own Affiliate-module for Magento. This means the Affiliate-system can run on almost whatever server you like, as long as it supports Python.
- The Affiliate-system is NOT for sale or anything at this moment, but as soon as its rock solid it will be made available for purchase or something, I dont know. Thats up to my brother.
I really preciate anyone testing out the system and giving me feedback on this, and if you are interesting in affiliating with us as well nothing is better!
No, no modifications is required at all. Only installing a very small Magento-module to be able to track the sales back to the Affiliate-system. Everything (even the Admin-part) is however controlled in the Python-bsaed Affiliate-system and not inside Magento itself. Important to know.
No answer after 4 months. Looks like this might not mature into a publicly available offering. For anybody that’s interested, I’ve written an integration for Post Affiliate Pro. You can get it via Magento Connect, or via direct download at the link below.
We have released a new and professional Affiliate System just for Magento.
+ Create multiple program in a installed magento
- You can choose stores and categories for program.
- You can set type and amount commission for each program.
- You can set type and amount of discount for customer in each program
- You also can set the number of cookies days for each program.
- You also can manage banner for each program.
+ User features
- They can manage their Sales and transactions that generated by their traffics.
- They can set their paypal email and the minimum release level.
- The can request payment to shop owner.
Here is the landing url for our affiliate extension:
Now affiliates have many ways to refer: Banner (image, flash, rotator, page heel,...), Link, Social network, Email, Widget
Store owners can pay commissions: Pay per Click, per Sale, per View, per Sale, Tier Commission
Many other useful features are available. Please check out our extension!
I have been looking around and trying to find a different kind of affiliate business model. I want to sell products on my magento site for other manufacturers and they will be able to login and set prices and review their sales on my site. I then take a comission for getting them the customer for the sale.
It is basically a reverse affiliate model, I know it exists a lot but I haven’t seen any magento integrations. Any thoughts?