Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Basic footer link problem

Flekstad

Total Posts:  35

The last days ive only been trying to change one translation in the checkout using the “translate directly in webshop” function. When i turned it off i have the problem that all the standard footer links now show:

{{{Sidekart}}{{Sidekart}}{{Site Map}}{{Mage_Catalog}}} {{{Søkefraser}}{{Søkefraser}}{{Search Terms}}{{Mage_CatalogSearch}}} {{{Avansert søk}}{{Avansert søk}}{{Advanced Search}}{{Mage_CatalogSearch}}} {{{Kontakt oss}}{{Kontakt oss}}{{Contact Us}}{{Mage_Contacts}}}

Instead of the normal names which would be Site Map Search Terms Advanced Search Contact US in english and in my translation Sidekart Søkefraser Avansert søk Kontakt oss

I guess i must have done something wrong here? Or what else?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sparklr

Total Posts:  5

facing same problem :

i have pasted the footer links :

About Us
Customer Service

{{{Site Map}}{{Site Map}}{{Site Map}}{{Mage_Catalog}}}
{{{Search Terms}}{{Search Terms}}{{Search Terms}}{{Mage_CatalogSearch}}}
{{{Advanced Search}}{{Advanced Search}}{{Advanced Search}}{{Mage_CatalogSearch}}}
{{{Orders and Returns}}{{Orders and Returns}}{{Orders and Returns}}{{Mage_Sales}}}
{{{Contact Us}}{{Contact Us}}{{Contact Us}}{{Mage_Contacts}}}

{{{Help Us to Keep Magento Healthy}}{{Help Us to Keep Magento Healthy}}{{Help Us to Keep Magento Healthy}}{{Mage_Page}}} - {{{Report All Bugs}}{{Report All Bugs}}{{Report All Bugs}}{{Mage_Page}}} {{{(ver. 1.6.2.0)}}{{(ver. %s)}}{{(ver. %s)}}{{Mage_Page}}}
© Slmbk . All Rights Reserved.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rikkid22

Total Posts:  15

I have the same issue, does anyone have a solution for this?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community