Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

javascript problems after refresh

sparrovv

Total Posts:  5

Hi,

I’ve got problem with some javascript functions build in Magento after refreshing page.
For example

setLocation is not defined

and

decorateGeneric is not defined

If I won’t refresh page, everything works fine.

Any ideas how can I fix it?

I’m using Magento 1.1.6

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Matthew J Mucklo

Total Posts:  2

Just had a similar problem after upgrading to 1.1.6.

For me there was at least one missing file after the upgrade:

js/varien/js.js

(that one was causing a missing setLocation error)

I downloaded the full zip of 1.1.6, extracted it and copied the file in place, and now no more setLocation error at least, and the pager is working again.  Hallelujah!

Also js/varien/iehover-fix.js was giving me problems in IE 6 after the upgrade, so at the moment of my writing, I have it disabled by commenting out its loading in layout/page.xml (not sure if it’s related to the fact that js.js has been missing since I upgraded - need to re-test).

I’m also seeing another IE7 Javascript error when a product has options...At the moment of my writing, I have yet to trace it.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community