Magento Forum

Cannot Access Admin Panel on 2 different Magento Shops

Tim FL Trade

Total Posts:  1

Hello everyone,

i have searched the forums and cant seem to find an answer that works for my problem, first of all Magento is Fantastic except for this little error i am having.

We have to sites:

http://store.fastlinegroup.com
http://www.enginesparesdirect.com

all was working fine till about 4 days ago when our it hosting company moved servers, we now cant login to our admin panel, we can see it but not login. we also don’t have access to phpadmin through plesk panel, we have emailed our hosting company but he is on leave....

We dont have access to shell either. we can ftp no problems but no way we know how to access the sql db.

any assistance would be grand , as we have also tried to register new users in both shops and dont get the email confirmations either. all was working prior to the server move so i guess this may be the issue..

any help would be great

thanks in advance

tim

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nautica

Total Posts:  140

First your topic is in the wrong category and has nothing to do with security issues. Second move to another host that offer more access en better support. Also search the WIKI about what and how to move to another server. Magento records it own registry and needs a new fresh install on the new server. After that install you should update the site with a backup of your database
Without access to phpmyadmin thats almost impossible. If you have direct access to your database you need software to restore the backup.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

Thanks @nautica !

I’m moving a lot of threads around today!

I think it’s absolutely essential for people to post in the right forums in order to get seen by the right audience.

Rhonda

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community