Magento Forum

Payment methods not avaiable in france

mediacrea

Total Posts:  71
Marseille

Hi,

It seems that PayPal pro, PayPal direct and PayPal MEP are not avaiable in france (europe ?).
My customer is using paybox. Is there a way to use other payment method avaiable from the main store ? (paybox, atos/sips, etc ...), iphone theme optimized checkout ?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

LindyKyaw

Total Posts:  138
Los Angeles

For the current phase of the project, we are only supporting check or money order, saved Credit card, PayPal Payflow, PayPal Direct, Authorize.net and PayPal MEP.

If you would like to use the different payment methods, you need to customize the XmlConnect module.

In the near future, we plan to support more payment method(s).

Update: We will support checkout or money order , all credit card payment methods and PayPal MEP. The previous information I posted was incorrect. Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

mediacrea

Marseille

Hi Lindy,

So, if I want to use paybox, I must modify XmlConnect module to use it ?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

mediacrea

Marseille

hi,

Thanks for your update, is it possible to show us a video on what will be the process once customer click on credit card (paybox or else) ?
He’s redirect on safari or stay in the app ? (in paybox magento module, we use paybox html form, do we need to use command line instead ? )

thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tim Schulz

Total Posts:  42
Los Angeles, CA

In the very near future, we’ll be releasing tutorials and product overviews at the new Magneto Knowledge Base.  You can also watch a video demo of one of our apps here

The current checkout experience utilizes your existing standard checkout, so inline payment services such as Authorize.net and PayPal direct would work best.  If you are using a “pop-out” payment service, where the customer is directed to a third-party website to complete their order, then we recommend that you utilize the “catalog only” setting in the Mobile Admin “General tab” for now, so that you have a live app that gathers users and you can simply toggle the checkout experience once your payment method is supported.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community