Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Live Chat software for Magento

LiveChatInc

Total Posts:  10

Hi everyone,

I’m very excited to share with you that LIVECHAT Software has released official LiveChat - Magento extension smile
With LiveChat for Magento extension you can implement live chat solution on your Magento-based online store in just a few minutes.
If needed, feel free to use our integration tutorial.

LiveChat offers:
• Easy-to-use live chat system for complex online customer support and offline message management
• Ability to personally reach out to the promising leads browsing your pages
• Real-time website Traffic Monitoring and customer website experience tracking
• Pro-active Customer Engagement and Chat Invitations based on customizable triggers
• Tag-based knowledge base for answering frequently asked questions (FAQ)
• Integrations with popular CRM applications, ecommerce platforms and CMS solutions
• Free and simple tool for your website visitors to contact your sales/support team directly on the website
• Customizable branding of chat window, chat buttons and chat invitations so they match the look & feel of your website
• Multidomain support with separate brandings for specific domains
• Scalable live support solution offered in hosted and on-premises versions
• Ability to easily organize and manage live chat sessions distribution between your operators
• Analytics and reporting capabilities to track the effectiveness of your live chat software operators

We also prepared a special promo - 30 days of free LiveChat software only for Magento community - sign up now!

If you have any comments or questions, please add them below smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dx3webs

Total Posts:  178

nice extension..

it is also worth nothing that it is easy to integrate LiveZilla and similar 3rd party link triggered apps with Magento.. though I really like the in admin management system

Magento Community
Magento Community

LiveChatInc

Dx3webs - 13 September 2010 03:25 AM

nice extension..
... I really like the in admin management system

Thanks for the good words. We try to keep up the good work.
More feedback is always welcome. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

jamestkirk75

Total Posts:  13

Here is one feedback:

I just signed up today, paid $36.00 for a month of usage and installed the magento extension provided by your website according to its installation instructions from your website. Here is the problem I am having:

The LiveChat config page from the admin page pops up the following error message and does not allow the activation to go through:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Line: 4024
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: https://www.mywebsite.com/js/prototype/prototype.js

Line: 4081
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: https://www.mywebsite.com/js/prototype/prototype.js

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I contacted your online support and was given the email address and was told that it may take up to 24 hours (!!!) for them to get back to me (are you guys still living in the time before the email revolution?) and yet when I sent an email to obtain support, my email bounced back, telling me:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Technical details of permanent failure:

------------------------------------------------------------------

and I will promise to continue with my review, if this will be the way you guys handle your support!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

tom_abstractavr

Total Posts:  49

What file do I add the code into?

Magento Community
Magento Community

LiveChatInc

jamestkirk75 - 23 February 2011 02:44 PM

Here is one feedback:

I just signed up today, paid $36.00 for a month of usage and installed the magento extension provided by your website according to its installation instructions from your website. Here is the problem I am having [...]

I have not been subscribed automatically to this thread and I wasn’t notified about your comment- I am sorry, my bad.

Did you manage to get LiveChat to work on your website?

Magento Community
Magento Community

LiveChatInc

tom_abstractavr - 13 May 2011 01:42 AM

What file do I add the code into?

Tom, did you follow our LiveChat Magento tutorial?

If you still have issues, can you please visit LiveChat website and chat with our support?

Magento Community
Magento Community

dmariner

Total Posts:  4

Thanks for sharing useful post.
Check it out here is another good live chat software http://www.supportlivechat.org/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community