Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

uploading and saving images for products = problem

aroha

Total Posts:  26
Napier

i’m hoping you can help.. seems every step has a bug attached to it… my problem is uploading and saving images for products. when i upload an image the file is uploaded to the media/catalog/category directory but the product is unable to be saved when i click either save or save and continue editing and goes into a saving spin cycle, after being patient i then refresh the page and i get kicked back to the login screen and when i go back to the product i find that there is no image attached to the product.

one step back is that i had probs with uploading error so i made sure the .htaccess file was good i.e

SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off

this got me uploading but now i can’t save the product with an image attached.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community