Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

log_url_info table

shiko

Total Posts:  7

Hi I’m new at this and really need help.

I need to create a statistic of the most visited pages, for that on the table log_url_info will find the urls visited, but I need to link the url with a name, with a page, how can i do that?

That function (and where it is located) is what creates the url for the categories and products dynamically?

please help.

ps:sorry for my bad english

Hola soy nuevo en esto y realmente necesito ayuda.

necesito crear una estadistica de las paginas mas visitadas,para ello en la tabla log_url_info se encuentras las urls visitadas , pero necesito relacionar la url con un nombre ,con una pagina,como puedo hacer yo hacer eso?

Que funcion (y donde esta ubicada) es la que crea las url para las categorias y productos dinamicamente?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community