Magento Forum

ACL not working

NoStressCommer

Total Posts:  106
Prag, Czech republic

it is not possible to setup user with access just for magento mobile ... the tab in the main menu is missing

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tim Schulz

Total Posts:  42
Los Angeles, CA

Are you trying to give access to an admin user so they can configure a new mobile app, or are you referring to customers who access your iPhone application?

Magento Community
Magento Community

NoStressCommer

Total Posts:  106
Prag, Czech republic

I created new backend user and created access role, so this user can access just Dashboard and Mobile tabs ... but Mobile tag is missing

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jake Schwartz

Total Posts:  2

I just attempted to create a new role with just access to the ‘Dashboard’ and the ‘Mobile’ tabs. As you probably know I was able to successfully create this role and designate it to a group of users, “Mobile Admin”. Once assigned to a Users the ‘Mobile’ tab was not available to the “Mobile Admin” users, I do not believe that we currently have a fix for this problem, and I appreciate you bring it to our attention. Our development team is hard at work fixing this bug and others small bugs like it. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I will continue to update this thread as I gain more information and fixes are submitted.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Johan05

Total Posts:  64

Hi !

I’ve got the same problem, after activate “Mobile” and “Configuration > Mobile Application”.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jake Schwartz

Total Posts:  2

@NoStress Commerce,
We have created a fix for this bug and it will be released with the next Package, I will post when/where to get it once it goes up.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community