Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable product pricing question

rjfrasca

Total Posts:  11

Forgive me if this has already been answered.  I searched and could not find a clear answer. 

Is there anyway to have a configurable product with different size packages offered at different prices - other than by showing the (+$10) in the drop down box?  My client wants to either see no price at all or the actual price of the product displayed.  If anyone could help me with this, you’d be saving me more than you know.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

rjfrasca

Total Posts:  11

Does anyone have any idea how I can do this.  If the base product is $10 and the next size up is $20, how can I show $20 in the drop down for the item as opposed to +$10?

Magento Community
Magento Community

chanchel

Total Posts:  43

There are some post that answer this question.  If I can find them I will post them here.  We had the same problem so we used bundled and grouped products which appears to handle most of our products.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community