Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Customer Partenr is not compatible with Magento ver. 1.4.1.1 need help for a minor bug

indiarox

Total Posts:  7

When I click on Sales-> Orders I get below mentioned error.
As this extension may not be compatible with 1.41.1 but I am stuck ....
Please help

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Sales_Model_Mysql4_Order_Collection::addExpressionAttributeToSelect() in /home/XXXXXX/XXXXX/app/code/local/Ebizmarts/Customerpartner/Block/Adminhtml/Sales/Order/Grid.php on line 16

//TODO: add full name logic
$collection = Mage::getResourceModel(’sales/order_collection’)
->addAttributeToSelect(’*’)
->joinAttribute(’billing_firstname’, ‘order_address/firstname’, ‘billing_address_id’, null, ‘left’)
->joinAttribute(’billing_lastname’, ‘order_address/lastname’, ‘billing_address_id’, null, ‘left’)
->joinAttribute(’shipping_firstname’, ‘order_address/firstname’, ‘shipping_address_id’, null, ‘left’)
->joinAttribute(’shipping_lastname’, ‘order_address/lastname’, ‘shipping_address_id’, null, ‘left’)
->addExpressionAttributeToSelect(’billing_name’, <-----------------------------------------------------------------------line no 16.
‘CONCAT({{billing_firstname}}, “ “, {{billing_lastname}})’,
array(’billing_firstname’, ‘billing_lastname’))
->addExpressionAttributeToSelect(’shipping_name’,
‘CONCAT({{shipping_firstname}}, “ “, {{shipping_lastname}})’,
array(’shipping_firstname’, ‘shipping_lastname’));

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Sales_Model_Mysql4_Order_Collection::addExpressionAttributeToSelect() in /home/XXXXXX/XXXXX/app/code/local/Ebizmarts/Customerpartner/Block/Adminhtml/Sales/Order/Grid.php on line 16

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lisandi

Total Posts:  20

Hi

we are going to install the extension on 1.4.1.1 - did you solve your problem and can you give us an advice what we should do and avoid and how to get the problem you mentioned solved?

Thanks

Andi

Magento Community
Magento Community

xpareeu

Total Posts:  2

Hey,

I have to that problem and i cant solve it!

Please Help me to!

Magento Community
Magento Community

lisandi

Total Posts:  20

Hi

send us a PM with your data and your suggestion about compensating the effort to get it running and we will have a look at it.
We have got ours running after a lot of research and testing. IMHO it is not a “minor” bug it is just a non supported bug! by the devs as the extension does not get updated until now

Andi

Magento Community
Magento Community

cmirra82

Total Posts:  1

Anyone get this going on 1.6? Not having much luck here and about to start pulling hair out

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mr Lei

Total Posts:  13

This work for 1.6. ?

=================
nevocommerce.com
Shops by Magento

Magento Community
Magento Community