Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

CSS Style Guide

BruceGemberling

Total Posts:  26

Where can I find a CSS styling guide for Magento Mobile?

When attempting to edit the css the changes are not reflected in the Magento Mobile admin area. It’s like the CSS is cached. I’ve cleared the cache and that did not resolve it. I renamed the css and nothing happened. Please advise.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

LindyKyaw

Total Posts:  138
Los Angeles

Did you change the media/xmlconnect as writable permission? (chmod 777 -R media/xmlconnect)
The default css used for mobile is saved within that directory.

Magento Community
Magento Community

BruceGemberling

The only content under media/xmlconnect that I see are images...all the CSS is under skin/adminhtml/default/default/xmlconnect or skin/frontend/iphone

Magento Community
Magento Community

LindyKyaw

Total Posts:  138
Los Angeles

There are mobile default theme files located under media/xmlconnect/theme.
If you don’t have those files, please let me know.

Magento Community
Magento Community

BruceGemberling

under “public_html/media/xmlconnect/themes” there are the 5 style XML files and a default directory that contains the 5 style XML files

Magento Community
Magento Community

jamesdenish

Total Posts:  3

In CSS, you can control the layout and appearance of the page easily. CSS tags or properties are easy to use and affect the appearance or style of the pages. Learn how to use CSS is an older technology. Articles and links on this page can help you learn CSS and apply it to your web creations.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community