Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

First and Last Name Missing in Magento 1.4.1.1

boycook07

Total Posts:  1

Hi,
In the latest version of Magento version 1.4.1.1 the first and last name form is missing from the billing information in checkout.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

DeanCutlet

Total Posts:  1

Not sure if this helps you, but I figured out why my installation was missing the name fields in the Billing info.  I had Mage_Customer set to disabled.  After setting it back to Enabled, the fields appeared again.

Check Configuration -> Advanced tab -> Mage_Customer and set it to enabled

Now, I eventually want to disable Mage_Customer, but I haven’t figured out what it’s doing just yet… I’m just glad I found out what was causing this major bug.

Magento Community
Magento Community

diazwatson

Total Posts:  35
Spain

I had the same problem in a Magento 1.7.0.2 Installation. After test million of things I discovered it was auguria sponsorship module that was disabled in Configuration -> Advanced.

Auguria Module:
www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/auguria-sponsorship.html

After enable it again Name and Surname show again.

Thank you guys for pointing me in right direction

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community