Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Simple product and images through dataflow

RobOrr

Total Posts:  218

I’ve finally been able to get my products uploaded in to my store, but I’m having trouble getting the images included through dataflow. I’ve put all of the images in a folder in my import folder which also contains my data spreadsheet and have named them on the spreadsheet both images/12345.gif, and just /12345.gif.  I run the profile and it goes through fine (but very very slow) but when I go to check on the individual products under “manage products” the image file is not there.  I’m using one image file name in each of the three image fields - hopefully that doesn’t make a difference.  Is there a different way to do this? Should I change the path to something else and put them in a different folder?

Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community