Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Want to buy Professional Edition but can a set up multiple domains off one backend? 

badmaash

Total Posts:  3

Hi

Main question: Does Magento Professional Edition, have the ability to creat emultiple stores on their own domain off one admin?

So I have tried out a few e-commerce carts and think of taking the plunge with Magento Pro Edition to start off with.  I want to grow my business in various sectors and do not want to have say 10 sites and 10 admins, so was wondering if the funstionality exists to create as many stores as I want on the OWN domains with different products but all running off one admin?

If this functionality does exist how can I see it in action?

Many Thanks

B

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

satish
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  812
34,mantri Sadan,Shivaji Nagar,Nagpur,MS,India 4400

Magento Architecture is highly suitable for Multistore.

While creating stores make Your U configure properly as creating a seperate store and website will result in some features available and others not.

Satish

Magento Community
Magento Community

iwin_it

Total Posts:  10
USA

Magento has an option of Multi Functionality using it you can add multiple products in one domain and keeping one admin. This can be done with an ease and can solve your problem with a customized solutions

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community