Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New OpenAir-template ready

Roy Andre

Total Posts:  209

After hard work integrating the OpenAir-template from WooThemes with Magento I’m finally done! Have used the new Magento Blue as “base” to ensure 100% compatibility with everything (working fine in Magento 1.1.6), but I’ve also added some extra functionality some places, together with the new design ofcourse.

Let me know what you guys and girls think. Personally I’m really satisfied with this one.
http://demo.ecommerce-extensions.com/openair/

PS: Although you can purchase this template now as well I posted it here to hear your comments on the _design_, nothing else!

Cheers!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SteveM

Total Posts:  20

Nice and clean.

I like the home page widget and product Additional Info table layout. Is that specific to your theme or is it something I have missed in the Magento package?

Cheers
Steve

Magento Community
Magento Community

Roy Andre

Thanks for your comment SteveM.

No the addidional product-info is included by default in Magento.

I’m wondering if I am gonna integrate dropdown in the Category-menu but quite many customers say they dont like dropdowns. Anyone?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Roy Andre

There have been some updates on the templates now so it should load even faster. Also the widget is optimized to be as smooth as the one at Dell.com.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community