Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Link to Merchants Product Data Feeds

ilovejeans

Total Posts:  1

Hi there, I run my website on the Magento CE Version 1.4.1.1. My site is changing and I will soon stop selling from the site. I am concentrating on the Affiliate side and have over 100 denim brands listed on the site. The problem is I’m uploading them via spread sheet and have to keep going through them to see if they have changed price or sold out.
Linkshare an Affiliate marketing network has a Merchandiser product feed which will send my site all the updates and will pull off all the sold out items. Does the Magento platform i’m on support this type of data feed??? Please help with any information of the subject.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

the2003s

Total Posts:  19

I hate to dig up an old feed, but did you find any solutions for this? And by the way, even if you would update the prices & stock availability manually, how did you replace the add to cart buttons on the product pages with buttons that link to the affiliate product page?

Magento Community
Magento Community

NMediaSystems

Total Posts:  56
London

We recently launched extension that integrates Magento with LinkShare, more into at http://www.nmediasystems.com/services/magento-ecommerce-software/extensions/magento-linkshare-integration.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community