Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Extensions, Community Ed and Professional Ed

dmccullough72

Total Posts:  3
Littleton, NH

Have a client who is looking to move from a CGI cart (yes they still exsit) :D He doesnt have the coin for Enterprise Ed so I am suggesting that we look at Community or Pro Editions.  My question is that he has some features which have been on his site forever and I can find corresponding extensions (Gift Cert for purchase as well as payment).  It looks to me as if the extension will work both on Community as well as Enterprise or am I misreading the Extensions pages?

Are there any big gothchas to look out for in the Community vs Professional vs Enterprise.  I saw the comparison but it looks as if there are Extensions that can add functionality to bring Community to near Enterprise level.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community