Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Moneybookers - Pending Payment

Niklas_K

Total Posts:  3

I am using Magento 1.4.0.1 and are having problem with the Payment Status.

After placing an order where the user pays with a credit card, the order stays in the status \"Pending Payment\”.
The status never gets transferred to Processing as it should.

Can anyone help me with how to go about to achieve this?
I thought that this would be achieved in the backend of the integration module (magento-moneybookers) as soon as the payment was processed. But apparently not.

I would be much obliged for all suggestions.
Do I for instance need to change the code in code/community/Phoenix/Moneybookers/model/abstract.php or somewhere else to achieve this?

BR,
Niklas

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ctian

Total Posts:  1

me either we have the same problem no one answers to my questions

Magento Community
Magento Community

fre391

Total Posts:  14

I have the problem with 1.4.1.1, too. Mine is running on a STRATO VServer. I have optimized with APC and other stuff.

Sometimes moneybookers payment works normally, sometimes not. Might be a performance issue. Seems to be timeout at moneybookers. After clicking on Place Order it hangs and never finishes.

Paypal working without any problems…

Pls, help.... How can we check where the problems come from. Is there any issue reported already? Whom to contact.... Thanks

Markus

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community