Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

www.partyfavorsfullfilled.com.au is here! 

Jensta02

Total Posts:  15

Hi Everyone

Here is another Magento Shopping Cart i have just finished. 

Party Favors Fullfilled is an online shop selling party “stuff” for kids birthdays.  I wanted the website to be bright and cheerful (which you’ll see, definately is).

Any feedback (good or bad) is appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cff

Total Posts:  27

Totally suits it’s target market!

In your CSS change the margin-right and margin-left of .base-mini .head to 0, you have a 1 pixel border to the left and right of the box headers (anal I know but it’s bugging me!).

The gray background for the footer has to go, it should be more similar to the style of the header, or at least a different colour.

Apart from that I can’t see a huge amount has changed from the default template aside from the header and some CSS, but what you have done is certainly not bad at all.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community