Total Posts: 2
If I extend an existing class that would be a Derivative Work and per Section 6 of the OSL 3.0 would require proper Attribution, correct?
If true, then would this be an acceptable file header comment:
* Acme Software
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Open Software License (OSL 3.0)
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a copy immediately.
* Attribution Notice:
* Copyright (c) 2010 Magento Inc. (http://www.magentocommerce.com)
* http://opensource.org/licenses/osl-3.0.php Open Software License (OSL 3.0)
* @category Acme
* @package Acme_Foo
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2010 Acme Software (http://www.acmesoftware.com)
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/osl-3.0.php Open Software License (OSL 3.0)