Total Posts: 11
I know. I had multiple questions while developing my first and second website utilizing Magento. I had been accustomed to they type of communication that I gave and received withing the joomla and drupal communities, and found the support and community here very different. However, the product is excellent, the code is clean and the community is growing, so I would imagine this will improve.
I was frustrated when nobody answered this or even pointed me in the right direction, so I never came back and posted the solution I ended up using. However, since I can only assume you are having the same issue, which is how you stumbled on such an old thread, here is how I dealt with the issue. The fix was very simple, nothing that altered the functionality of the cart, and hasn’t caused any problems with the site.
Find your products.js file. Within that file, search for the following line:
element.options.text = this.getOptionLabel(element.options.config, element.options.config.price-selectedPrice);
replace it with this:
element.options.text = this.getOptionLabel(element.options.config, element.options.config.price);
Hope that helps you out.